We ship once a week, every Wednesday.
Delivery can take up to 3-6 working days for EU countries and 8-22 days for the rest of the world. Please note that non-EU countries may charge customs duties. We won’t cover these costs.
Shipping can take longer during holiday seasons.
We ship worldwide from Düsseldorf, Germany via DHL.
Posters will be packed and send in a cardboard roll.
We will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered safely and on time, but we cannot be held responsible for late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
In case of exchange or refund, please contact us directly via email using email@example.com and we will send you our return statement.
• if you received a wrong item
• if your package gets lost during delivery
• if your item arrived damaged
• if your shipping address was incorrect
• if the order arrives later than usual
• all items must be returned in their original condition within 14 days of receipt
• please ship your returns with a tracking number
• we cannot give refund if the order returns damaged or incomplete
The prices displayed in the shop may vary from the final amount depending on your home country, as since 2015 digital goods have to contain the tax rate of the buyers country.
Once you placed an order you will directly receive an order confirmation via e-mail including a download link for your digital product. You will find the link in the product description. You will also receive an invoice with all details summed up once the order is completed.